Europa started out as a Community with the dream of peace and justice. During the first few decades it actually seemed to work and most Europeans shared this dream. Unfortunately, that dream faded away or even disappeared for many citizens when the original idea of a a Community for the people was turned into the idea of a Market for banks and corporations, although they called it a Union.
Since then constitutional rights and human freedoms have slowly but increasingly been reduced with a variety of excuses. As we all are witnessing, this process went exponential over the last two years and not only in Europa. Covid and a global pandemic are now the latest excuse to dramatically and sometimes violently reduce people’s rights to almost zero, against all fundamental European and international laws.
Most of the people are not even aware that this happening, because they let themselves be manipulated and hypnotized by the corporate media narrative, whitout even bothering to look for possible alternative views.
Fortunately, some others are awake, aware and know the truth is quite different from what essentially the TV tries to tell everybody. When this narrative breaks apart, and it will because it’s unsustainable, these people will be the ones who will be the base of building a new, wiser and brighter European and global community.
On this page we will be adding some beautiful and clear manifestations (from the thousands that there are) of this new sense of community, especially from Europa.
- Freedom of Choice! A professor on hunger strike, another reinvents university and a student shares his experience at the demonstration | PurplePodcast 4Prof. Mauro Tassi told about his participation in a chain of hunger strikes for a Free Education (article in EN – video and links in IT) and several more actions he is involved in. (min. 10:25 IT►EN)Prof. Pacini joined us for a second time to tell some more about the project for a Free Supranational …
- The pointless tyranny of Italy’s ‘green’ (Covid) passEven foreign media is greatly aware of Italy’s extreme, absurd and, indeed, pointless ‘green’ pass regime.
- Another kind of university? Supranational and free! | PurplePodcast 3 (EN)Purple Podcast 3 – we discuss a project for a supranational and free University with Professor Pacini. And we announce the demonstration of 19/02/22 in Milan. In connection with Holland, Lithuania and Austria.
- Italy’s absurd ‘green’ pass rules and it’s famously exagerated burocracyJust one example of the absurd ‘green’ (QR) pass rules and theit ridiculous burocracy-like exegaration, something Italy was already famous for anyway.
- Thousand Lawyers and the new Neurenberg (IT)A Thousand Lawyers for the Constitution is the main front in Italy, risen already in March 2020, against this health dictatorship, which consistently conducts the battle for truth and for our freedom.Our newsletter involves several organizations: Forza del Popolo, Mille Avvocati per la Costituzione, Mille Medici per la Costituzione, Scuola per la Costituzione, Il Corriere …
- Bringing together European Students for Freedom – PurplePodcast 1 (EN)PurplePower aims to bring together and connect European Initiatives for Freedom. In collaboration with ComiCost, the Comittee of italian Lawyers for Constitutional Freedom, a first podcast was held at Como Radio International. The main idea is to connect and unite students/young people across Europe to team up to feel less alone and stronger.Three basic issues …
Page 1 of 2