Someone once told us “Yes we can”…
as if we needed a permission of some kind.
But nobody has to tell us anything,
Of course WE CAN!
Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Movement, Freedom of Choice and ultimately Freedom of HUG are fundamental Constitutional and Human Rights. Of course we can talk, go anywhere we want, choose for ourselves and hug each other because we live in Europa, in a democracy – we don’t need anyone’s permission! Or at least, it used to be that way…
However, these rights have been under constant attack for decades now with all sorts of excuses, but since the WHO’s declaration of a pandemic, apparently the mother of all excuses, these attacks have taken unprecedented proportions with restrictions of freedom once unimaginable in the so-called democratic countries.
Fortunately, there are people, groups and movements fighting all over Europa and the World to defend these fundamental rights, with countless opportunities to get involved.
In any case Human Rights will always be the highest rules of law. If someone says differently he is either wrong, lying or breaking those very rules. Don’t let television make you believe otherwise.
- “The real problem is conformism!” – Prof. Garello (Purple podcast 5)“The real problem is conformism!” – Prof. Garello. Humans are in the first place biological beings and only in the second place social beings.
- Course in CratesiologyCratesiology Course – Understanding the Manipulation of the Masses and the world you’re living in. Sciences of power, manipulation and propaganda of the masses.
- Freedom of Choice! A professor on hunger strike, another reinvents university and a student shares his experience at the demonstration | PurplePodcast 4Prof. Mauro Tassi told about his participation in a chain of hunger strikes for a Free Education (article in EN – video and links in IT) and several more actions he is involved in. (min. 10:25 IT►EN)Prof. Pacini joined us for a second time to tell some more about the project for a Free Supranational… Read more: Freedom of Choice! A professor on hunger strike, another reinvents university and a student shares his experience at the demonstration | PurplePodcast 4
- The pointless tyranny of Italy’s ‘green’ (Covid) passEven foreign media is greatly aware of Italy’s extreme, absurd and, indeed, pointless ‘green’ pass regime.
- Another kind of university? Supranational and free! | PurplePodcast 3 (EN)Purple Podcast 3 – we discuss a project for a supranational and free University with Professor Pacini. And we announce the demonstration of 19/02/22 in Milan. In connection with Holland, Lithuania and Austria.
- Of course WE CAN!One FREE people, One Community, One universal symbol!
- Freedom Convoy EuropaThe Canadians showed us wayNow Europeans follow
- Student/youth demonstration for freedom
Milan February 19Siamo l’assemblea studentesca di Milano Contro il Green Pass, e invitiamo tutti ad una nuova, generale, mobilitazione.
- European Students for Freedom | PurplePodcast 2 (EN)PurplePower aims to bring together and connect any Initiative for Freedom, but especially between students/young people in Europa.
- University professors against the ‘green’ pass – a few articles (IT)In the university world, it is not only students who defend fundamental human rights, which include Freedom of Choice, but also their professors. In fact, in Italy more than a thousand. External articles, links open in a new window.