Universities – students and their professors – have historically always been an important group for change or even revolution in society. And now that is very much needed. We are convinced that bringing you together, connecting you and creating community – not just in one country but all over Europa – will help increase motivation, force and impact of your actions, both on an individual level as collectively.
- “The real problem is conformism!” – Prof. Garello (Purple podcast 5)“The real problem is conformism!” – Prof. Garello. Humans are in the first place biological beings and only in the second place social beings.
- Course in CratesiologyCratesiology Course – Understanding the Manipulation of the Masses and the world you’re living in. Sciences of power, manipulation and propaganda of the masses.
- Freedom of Choice! A professor on hunger strike, another reinvents university and a student shares his experience at the demonstration | PurplePodcast 4Prof. Mauro Tassi told about his participation in a chain of hunger strikes for a Free Education (article in EN – video and links in IT) and several more actions he is involved in. (min. 10:25 IT►EN)Prof. Pacini joined us for a second time to tell some more about the project for a Free Supranational …
- The pointless tyranny of Italy’s ‘green’ (Covid) passEven foreign media is greatly aware of Italy’s extreme, absurd and, indeed, pointless ‘green’ pass regime.
- Another kind of university? Supranational and free! | PurplePodcast 3 (EN)Purple Podcast 3 – we discuss a project for a supranational and free University with Professor Pacini. And we announce the demonstration of 19/02/22 in Milan. In connection with Holland, Lithuania and Austria.
- Student/youth demonstration for freedom
Milan February 19Siamo l’assemblea studentesca di Milano Contro il Green Pass, e invitiamo tutti ad una nuova, generale, mobilitazione.
- European Students for Freedom | PurplePodcast 2 (EN)PurplePower aims to bring together and connect any Initiative for Freedom, but especially between students/young people in Europa.
- University professors against the ‘green’ pass – a few articles (IT)In the university world, it is not only students who defend fundamental human rights, which include Freedom of Choice, but also their professors. In fact, in Italy more than a thousand. External articles, links open in a new window.
- Youth for Freedom initiative (NL)Our specialty is short podcasts between 5 and 10 minutes to inform and inspire young people. And we also support young people when they want to speak out about the current situation.
- Bringing together European Students for Freedom – PurplePodcast 1 (EN)PurplePower aims to bring together and connect European Initiatives for Freedom. In collaboration with ComiCost, the Comittee of italian Lawyers for Constitutional Freedom, a first podcast was held at Como Radio International. The main idea is to connect and unite students/young people across Europe to team up to feel less alone and stronger.Three basic issues …